I am so sorry this is so late- it’s been sitting in my drafts for basically forever. The year flew by, but I have a lot of great memories from 2016.
- I finally caught up on my random acts of kindness (better late than never)
- I voted in my first General Election
- I started my “four day” work weeks because I need to use up my PTO before the end of the year
- I’m catching up on my reading, slowly but surely
- Craft day with Eva was insanely cute and productive
- I got a new phone! I hope I never see the warning about my space being full ever again
- Our apartment is fully ready for Christmas!
- We got to eat at the new Waffles Inc. location before it opened…for free!
- I found a really old picture of me and Wyatt. Like…8 years ago old.
- The parade in the city was tons of fun
- I got lots of snuggle time with Wes Wes (and facetimed with him)