Okay so it looks like I’ll just be writing two in the same day and just posting them at different times. I should actually have this one posted on time – yay! I have a few days to look for pictures and make this more pleasing to look at, so hopefully I can find some time to do so. I’m going to tell you right now there are gonna be a lot of puppy pictures in this one!
- The first week of June we went to see Aesop Rock. This was the second time in a little over a year – he killed it as usual.
- My parents got a puppy!! He’s a Pomeranian and he’s so cute it’s disgusting. His name changed quite a few times, but we’re all settled on Wesley now.
- We played real life Mario Kart with RC cars and water (less) balloons for Father’s Day. It was great idea and my dad loved it (not to toot my own horn).
- I’m training for a second (online) job. I know that doesn’t seem like a positive thing, but I really really want the extra money. It’s only an hour a day right now which I think I can handle.
- I got a raise! It happens every June but every dollar helps. I’ve learned to live pretty well within my means in my current budget so everything extra can go straight to savings.
- I’m actually gaining weight. A weird positive, I know, but anyone who knows me knows I’ve been “trying” for a while, but now I’m actually trying and it’s finally working. A friend recommended I tried nutrition shakes with lots of calories and it’s helping big time.
- I started keeping freshly picked daisies in a jar on my coffee table and it looks super cute.
- Wyatt has also gotten better at budgeting. We’ve been limiting the amount we spend at Walmart each week and making sure we plan all of our meals in advance. I think we’re getting better at adulting.
- I put together a pretty cool mason jar for my daisies after a trip to Pat Catan’s. I’m hoping to make some more soon.
- My mom’s friend gave me a (not-so-genuine) Louis Vuitton purse.
I may or may not have looked at the purse just now to see how it’s spelled.I don’t care whether it’s real or not, it’s still a nice purse and everyone knows I do love purses!
- It looks like I might actually make money instead of losing it this month – and still have money to save for Christmas shopping!
- Less than six months til Christmas!!
- We hit up the yArt sale in the city and I got a few flowers one of my college professors made as well as an awesome Spongebob print.
- I’m almost caught up on blog posts! Woo hoo!