I’m a bit late on this, but what else is new? Better late than never, I supposed. January was a bad month at work, very busy and a lot of very angry customers. So I will definitely like looking back on all of the good things that happened! I’ll try to keep it short and I’ll try to find some pictures to go along with it!
- Went to Heinz History Center to check out the WWII exhibit before it’s gone. My whole family went!
- Wyatt and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary.
- We had a fun time at Eat n Park with our Wombat crew. We talked about the RPG we played a week or so before. The tables around us probably thought we were insane.
- I finally got to wear my new Alice in Wonderland tights.
- I used my Lord of Misrule bath bomb from Lush. It was definitely the best one I’ve used so far.
- I stuck to my budget the entire month and I actually had money left over after paying my bills!
- Wyatt got a new job at a different body shop. He seems to like it a lot better so far.
- We kept the Christmas tree up the whole month. I found out I’m not the only one who gets sad taking the tree and lights down.
- There were some really awesome sunsets, but I missed most of them. I’m going to try to do better this month. It’s hard with the sunset getting later, though.
- I did my first Random Act of Kindness. I waited until the last minute, but I still got it done! It feels good to think about how the person on the receiving end probably smiled!
Well, Google photos is being a total noob, so this is just about all I can deal with tonight. Hopefully I’ll figure something better out soon!