It’s that time again! As Christmas gets closer, my posts will probably get shorter because I am a busy bee and going to try my best to stay caught up on sleep and everything else I need to do. This week:
- Wyatt got Broforce for me over Thanksgiving, and my dad got to come over and play it this week!
- We got Donkey Konga out and played that for a little bit this past Sunday. Our neighbor even got in on the action!
- I have most of my Christmas gifts for everyone picked out – now I just have to order them.
- Most of my Christmas shopping is being done with money I made taking surveys this year! Yay, my budget will love that since I’ve been over spending.
- My tsum tsum subscription is on it’s way! So far, I have no idea what it might be. I’m really excited for it to be a surprise.
- I went to Target and didn’t buy myself anything, as hard as it was to not buy an adorable tsum tsum blanket.
- I found some of my super tiny playing cards at my parents’ house.
- My dad and I played with walkie talkies for about a half hour yesterday. Easily entertained, we are.
- Wyatt and I tried a new restaurant (BJ’s Brewhouse) and saw a movie this weekend. The food was excellent, but we didn’t have time for dessert ):
- The movie we saw was The Night Before. It was hilarious and I’d definitely recommend it, but it IS very vulgar and inappropriate so there’s your warning.
I have another post I’d really like to finish this week, so hopefully everyone can check it out when it’s done! Have a great week (: