I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend! I spent a good amount of it laying around in my PJs, and that’s what I’ve wanted for weeks. This week’s post will be short and sweet, as it’s Monday and I think we’re all looking forward to browsing the Cyber Monday deals this evening.
- We finished decorating our new tree this weekend! It looks amazing, if I do say so myself.
- I spent quite a while in the bath on Wednesday. I’ve been wanting to have a night like that for a while and just didn’t have time until then.
- On Thanksgiving we played Chupacabra and I won the first round! My dad won the rest.
- I found a really cool gif making app. I’m hoping to incorporate some of those in my blog posts since I can’t find a way to add a video without linking to youtube. (Update: couldn’t figure this out either!)
- On Friday, we watched the Star Wars Holiday Special. It was….special. To say the least. Laughs were had, but it was actually kind of scary.
- I found a hilarious app that makes still pictures look like they’re moving.It’s terrifying and awesome. I accidentally told everyone I was with and most of the went ahead and downloaded it too. Many of us were running around the hours taking pictures of anything with a face.
- I got to see a bunch of my cousins this weekend! With everyone getting old and getting “big” jobs, some of my cousins have moved out of state. I miss them and it was great to have everyone together again.
- I somehow had enough motivation when I got home on Friday to clean up and get almost everything on my to do list done.
- Wyatt bought me a game called Broforce. Hands down one of the funniest games I’ve ever played. I don’t even get frustrated when I lose because it’s just so much fun to play.
- My cube at work is almost fully decorated. It’s so Christmas-y! I’m just missing some ribbon on the front. I’ll add pictures when it’s done.
- Last week was unusually slow at work, and it was really nice to just have some time to breathe between phone calls. I didn’t have to stay late to enter orders or finish a call, and that makes the week that much easier!
- I only have one full week of work (this week) until the end of the year. Every other week, I have at least one day off!
- Tomorrow is another Tsum Tsum Tuesday. Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight and I manage to snag the ones I want in the morning!
- I took my ring in to get it looked at (there was a tiiiiiny dent/chip out of the band), and they fixed it and cleaned it right on the spot.
I think that’s going to be it for this week! I have some grocery shopping to do and I need to be in bed early so I can wake up and stress over ordering Tsum Tsums tomorrow. Have a great week!