Happy Monday! It looks like I’m late on this again – I’m sorry! I was so busy again this weekend, I completely forgot until I was getting ready for bed last night. I didn’t go home after work on Friday, so that has a lot to do with it.
- My little cousin had her baby on Friday. She’s the first out of all of us, and I’m sure she’ll be the only one for a while.
- Wyatt got to see McConnell’s Mills for the first time this weekend. It was a beautiful day for it, but we both wore the wrong shoes and so we didn’t get to hike very far. Maybe next time!
- My meowchi arrived on Wednesday. He’s even cuter that I thought he was going to be :3
- Tsum Tsum Tuesday was crazy (and a complete mess thanks to Disney), but it looks like I got the full set that I wanted.
- A bunch of my new tsums got delivered on Thursday.
- We started decorating for Christmas this weekend. We need to find a new tree now! I’m all about Christmas decorations and no one can talk me out of it – as long as it’s after Halloween, Christmas decorations are fair game.
- Bath and Body Works had their 2 for $24 candle sale again. I also had a $10 coupon. YAY, CANDLES!
- I replaced my Mac’s battery on Tuesday, and I think the track pad/swollen battery problem is history! I was really proud of myself because not going to Apple to get it done saved me well over $100.
- I won a $5 Starbucks gift card at work. I don’t like coffee, but I’m cool with free frappuccinos.
- My nails glow pretty awesomely next to my computer! They also lasted without chipping for over a week.
That’s all I can think of for now. Last week was busy but not super eventful (which doesn’t mean it wasn’t great, there just wasn’t a ton going on). I’ll make sure I do this week’s post on time >.> Have a great week!