It’s that time again! I apologize, I’ve been meaning to do more than these posts lately, but I’ve been really busy with Halloween coming up and trying to avoid stores on the weekends. At least I’ve been keeping on schedule with these ones though, so it’s a start. Without further ado:
- I lost one of my earrings a while back…I searched everywhere for it. I finally found it when I stopped looking the other night. It was on the couch. I have no idea how it got there, but my ear is happy.
- I fixed our bathroom sink! It hasn’t been draining very well lately and I figured it’s probably because of how much hair I shed every day.
I could probably stuff a few pillows with what I lose in a week.I watched a youtube video and figured out how to take it apart, clean it (I used a hanger- so it was free!), and put it back together! I didn’t even break a nail 😉
- Monday was very productive. I cleaned the entire apartment. I’ve been pretty lazy about it the rest of the week though. Oh well, more time for sleeping.
- Wyatt brought us Moe’s for dinner on Tuesday. 9/10 perfect except for the lack of cheese.
- I finally got a costume for Halloween. I’m being the most ridiculous Sonic I could find. Apparently if you buy a girl version of anything, you have a choice between a dress or underwear. WHO KNEW. Next year I’m going to prepare and make a decision earlier so I can make my own like I usually do. TINY RICK!!
- On Thursday, I got a message from one of my friends who got me into Tsum Tsums – Frozen collection is AT TARGET. Red alert!! He got me the doubles they had there, Lindsey picked me up an Olaf, and I went to two Targets and got the rest. Collect complete. It only took a day and a lot of convincing Wyatt to go out at 9:00 at night searching for them.
- Lindsey also found some of the Holiday ones! I don’t know if that store accidentally released them early or if everyone else is sold out, but I’ve been checking everywhere and the only ones we’ve seen are the ones she got. DONALD’S TAIL IS SO FLUFFY!!!! I’m on a mission to finish that collection. Pictures of those to be added later.
- More Tsum Tsum related news, my friend Natalie who collects them snagged me a Jiminy from the UK! I can’t wait til he gets here :3
- My nails are looking SO nice this week. I’ve really been as careful as possible with them lately so that I can keep them long. I’m getting used to it, but it’s been an adjustment. This week, they look like fairy princess nails.
- I got a new shirt at H&M this weekend and I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. #OOTD
- It was Back to the Future day this week! 10/21/15 was the day Marty came to visit the future. They were a liiiiiiittle off on their predictions in the 80s, but I think we’re doing okay. There were three of us at work with the countdowns pulled up!
- One more Tsum Tsum related thing just because: large ones were ringing up wrong at Target and I got one for $13!! HUGE MICKEY
That’s all for now. There are going to be more pictures hopefully later today. I have a lot of cleaning to do so I’ll try my best.