Okay so I didn’t do this at the end of the week like I said I was going to, but I feel like this week I needed something positive to look over on Monday morning. Here are some of the good things that happened this past week.
- My new purse arrived on Monday! It’s super cute and really tiny. I had to switch my wallet to use it, but at least I’ll be forced to not carry so much with me.
- I finally met and got to talk to one of my neighbors. He’s an older gentleman and we’ve said hi to him before, but we actually got introduced and I spoke to him for quite a while. He was very nice and seemed to genuinely enjoy living in the complex we’re in.
- I got to watch Alice and Wonderland and it was as awesome as I remember it being. I also stayed awake for most of it! (I have a very hard time watching TV/movies at night)
- I beat my first game on my new computer! Dust took me a little over 10 hours to beat, and it was amazing.
- My brother came to visit me on Wednesday night. He hung out, was pleasant the whole time, and really liked my computer.
- The sunrise was really pretty this morning. I actually pulled over on my way to work to get some pictures, but they don’t look nearly as pretty as the actual sunrise did.
- I made buffalo chicken dip this weekend! It actually came out pretty much perfect, and I will continue to eat it daily until it’s gone.
- The leaves are changing. Yay!
- Wyatt went out and got us doughnuts on Saturday.
- I made Wyatt watch Mean Girls for the first time… He loved it.
- We went to look at Halloween stuff. It’s about to get spooky.
- I got my first check for all of the surveys I’ve been taking for Pinecone Research on Friday! $75.00.
- The whole weekend was really relaxing and I spent a lot of time just hanging out in blankets, kigurumis, and bum clothes playing video games. 10/10
Overall, last week was pretty crazy, but even with some bad phone calls and down days, it was still a really good week. I can’t wait to start decorating some more for Halloween, because it is a tie with Christmas for my favorite holiday!